Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Auntie X 4!!!

Me & Krissy moments before delivery
Khloee Faith Mitchell
Indescribable what being in the delivery room with my older sister Krissy felt like, as my niece was being born. My nose was running, the tears of joy were coming and I was just praying to our Lord and King Jesus Christ!  8:41am this morning she was born. What a miracle, was one of my first thoughts, all the sudden there is this tiny baby with that newborn hiccup sounding cry and I was beyond amazed. 
Khloee and me
My sister did beautifully and the caesarian section was done in less than an hour. Praise God for babies and the gift of life! It's another one of those incidences where you are able to see God's faithfulness. There was much prayer for a healthy baby and smooth delivery in the months leading up to today and everything went so well. We have a good God!  
Watching the nurse wrap Khloee up nice and tight in a swaddle I thought to myself, she looks like a little jellybean and that may be the nickname I have for her :)  So precious, so sweet and in the delivery room before she was born I told Krissy that I’m getting the sense that Khloee is going to do something special (in life). 

God Bless,



1 comment:

  1. Congrats! Hope your sister is doing well! Glad you were able to be back to meet Khloee.

    ReplyDelete